The hCG Diet was first introduced by Dr. Simeons who wrote the originalPounds and Inches protocol in 1954.
Clinical observation and medical research have continually shown the hCG medical weight loss diet to be successful and effective when followed properly.
This is not a fad diet… this is a medically supervised program with a prescribed
hormone therapy which induces weight loss when followed correctly.
Dr. Simeons protocol consists of 42 days of hCG administration along with a VLCD (very low calorie diet). His original list of foods was very limited, but now with new research we are proud to provide a wider selection of healthy food choices. The foods include lobster, shrimp, whitefish, sirloin, poultry, large variety of vegetables, limited fruits, yogurt, and even pretzels!
Most patients experience very little hunger, which is usually not associated with a low calorie diet. The therapeutic treatment of hCG hormone, in regards to weight loss, is to flood not burn your reserved fat stores. Dr. Simeons’ protocol has proven to be safe and effective when done correctly. The hormone is prescribed daily, without an appetite suppressant. If a weight loss clinic offers an hCG diet plan not in this fashion it is considered a calorie based diet not a true hCG hormonal therapy at all! So do not be fooled.
Maintenance is the most important part of the program. This is accomplished by the help of the hypothalamus gland resetting to the higher metabolism, lower hunger threshold and new eating habits.
I have done an hCG program before, how is the Skinny Me program different?
Skinny Me has been open for nearly a decade and has helped thousands of patients lose weight. The Medical Practitioners on our team are trained in the latest hCG research. We are hCG experts. The entire staff at Skinny Me have all experienced weight loss challenges ourselves. We all have our own success stories to share with our patients. We support, hug, cheer, and congratulate everyone’s own success story. We can’t help but develop a personal relationship with all who walk through our doors. After all, the team at Skinny Me can empathize with the frustrations we feel of previous failed weight loss attempts. The atmosphere is contagious. We find our new patients become motivated by established patients while sitting in the waiting room! They all are so eager to brag about their journey at Skinny Me!
What else do I need to purchase other than the food I eat?
You will need:
- A journal to record your daily weight, food intake, fluid intake, and calories.
- A digital weight scale. You will be weighing yourself every morning after emptying your bladder and without clothing. It is important that you have a digital scale because you will see your weight decrease by ounces if not pounds every day!
- A food scale. Any basic food scale will work as long as it measures ounces/grams. Weighing your meats and proteins accurately will help ensure your weight loss success.
- Multivitamins, a calcium supplement, and a potassium supplement. We have pharmaceutical-grade vitamins for purchase. They are isotonic, so they get absorbed in the proper location in the gut. It comes in a powder form that you will mix with tap water.
- Oil-free body lotion/sunscreen, such as Johnson & Johnson Brand Baby Lotion (pink bottle), Aveeno, Eucerin, Neutrogena are allowed on large areas of your body. It does not contain oils that can absorb into your skin. Remember: your skin is the largest organ of your body and can absorb oil from lotions. Oil is a fat which can inhibit the effectiveness of hCG. NO LUBERDERM
- hCG must be purchased at one of our recommended pharmacies.
- Services, Weight Loss
- Weight Loss
- 30 - 100+ Lbs